1/1 Photo of Marinated Cucumbers
This is an easy and delicious version from Domino sugar, made a bit out-of-the-ordinary by the addition of brown sugar. Time does not include chilling and marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients and refrigerate at least a few hours, until ready to serve.
- 2Stir occasionally to make sure all the cucumbers are marinating evenly.
- 3NOTE: Brownulated Brown Sugar is a granulated brown sugar made by Domino Sugar.
- 4For the 1/4 cup required, you can substitute a mixture of 3 1/2 tablespoons of light brown sugar mixed with 1/2 tablespoon of granulated white sugar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Cucumbers
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g