1/3 Photos of Marinated Cucumbers
always reminds me of summer, cucumbers marinated in a sweet-salty vinegar brine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1slice the cucumber very thinly and sprinkle with salt, let stand for an hour.
- 2combine all other ingredients in a bowl, stir, chill.
- 3add cucumbers, cover and marinate in fridge over night.
- 4store uneaten cucumbers covered in brine in fridge.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Cucumbers
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g