Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cucumbers marinated in sour cream & pimientos.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- In a bowl, mix together cucumbers and pimientos.
- In another bowl, combine veg. oil, vinegar and salt.
- Pour oil/vinegar mixture over cucumbers; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To serve, drain oil and vinegar from cucumbers and pimientos.
- Pour sour cream over cucumbers and pimientos.
- Toss gently.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving.
This was wonderful & easy to make!