Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 2 cups cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces prepared mixed salad greens, chilled
- In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well. Add salt to your taste. Add cucumber mix to bowl, tossing to coat. Set aside at room temperature to marinate 30 minutes.
- Arrange chilled prepared salad mix on plates. Spoon cucumber mixture on top.
Well, it's winter but I went ahead and made a summery salad anyway! :-) Glad I did - I really like the dressing! Subtle, yet tasty. Thank you for sharing!