A light and refreshing summer side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and peel the cucumber. Slice as thin as possible (you may want to use a mandolin).
- 2Place the cucumber slices into a wide-mouthed jar, or other container with a lid.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients.
- 4Cover the jar and shake well until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Marinate in the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
- 6Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Cucumber Salad (Inlagd Gurka)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1166.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g