Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light and refreshing summer side dish.
Make and share this Marinated Cucumber Salad (Inlagd Gurka) recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and peel the cucumber. Slice as thin as possible (you may want to use a mandolin).
- Place the cucumber slices into a wide-mouthed jar, or other container with a lid.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the jar and shake well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to a week.