Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Marinated in bourbon and grilled with creole seasonings. Quick and easy. Good served with a steamed vegetable medley of asparagus, baby carrots, zucchini, yellow squash and radishes.
- Marinate beef in bourbon for at least 1 hour (up to 8 hours) in the refrigerator.
- Remove from marinade, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, mixing well; press evenly into both sides of steak.
- Grill 12-14 minutes at 140F for rare or 160F for medium, turning once.
- Serve as whole steaks or cut steak diagonally into thin slices.