Recipe by Mrs.Jack
My MIL always made this for New Year's Day. I continue this tradition but I especially like it in the summer months or when travelling since you don't have to worry with any mayo. This is so easy and feeds a crowd! Enjoy!
- 3 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, cut 2-inch thin strips
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) bottlefrench vinaigrette dressing (I like La Martinique or Brianna's)