- 1 lb carrot, cut into chunks on the diagonal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam carrots over boiling water until just tender, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and mustards.
- Then stir in mint, dill, and capers.
- In a large bowl, toss together carrots and dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Serve chilled.