1/3 Photos of Marinated Chinese Chicken Salad
8 hrs 40 mins
Delicious and easy to prepare
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -5 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey (or more to taste)
- 1Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Place chicken in slow cooker and pour marinade over chicken, coating each piece well.
- 3Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours. (Depending on how large your chicken breast are. Mine were small and were done in 5 1/2 hours on low).
- 4Remove chicken from slow cooker and cool.
- 5Reserve juices and place in a small sauce pan and simmer for 5 minutes then strain if desired. (I didn't strain it but you might want to if you have excess residual.).
- 6Shred chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- 7In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients with 1/2 cup of the juice from the slow cooker.
- 8In a large serving bowl toss together the shredded chicken, lettuce, carrots, peanuts, cilantro, and noodles.
- 9Just before serving, drizzle with the salad dressing.
- 10Toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 799.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar