Recipe by The Flying Chef
Here is a very easy recipe to make, little effort and not much preparation or cooking time to fuss with. Oh before I post if your looking at the photo and don't see the sesame seeds on top, stupid me took the photo ate the meal and then saw the seeds still in the pan, I had forgotten to sprinkle over the top. Duh
- olive oil
- 4 lamb fillets
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 60 ml sweet chili sauce
- 60 ml honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 150 g snow pea sprouts
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl or storage container, add lamb and marinate several hours or overnight.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a pan and cook fillets on each side until desired doneness, basting on each side occasionally.
- For the veg.
- Anything you like, listed above is what I did, but use up your forgotten veg, whatever you have on hand, they don't call it veg stir-fry for nothing.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan or wok, add carrots and red pepper and stir-fry for a few minutes, add soy sauce cook for a further 1-2 minutes, add sprouts and peas and stir-fry until sprouts soften slightly and peas are just tender.
- To Serve: Place a mound of vegetables on a plate slice lamb and place on top of veg sprinkle with sesame seeds.