Prep1 hr 10 mins
Chickpeas and garbanzo beans are the same thing, and have a great taste in this refreshing salad.
Make and share this Marinated Chickpea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned chick-peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vegan sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chickpeas (garbanzos), corn, onion, carrot, and celery.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, paprika, vinegars, garlic, mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving, 2-3 hours is better.