1 hr 20 mins
Toby Jermain's Note:
This is one of my sister's party recipes. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken wings apart at joints, discarding tips or freeze them for the stock pot.
- 2Marinate overnight in salad dressing.
- 3Combine soy sauce, dressing mix, optional hot pepper flakes, and brown sugar in a small saucepan.
- 4Heat, stirring, until blended and sugar has dissolved.
- 5Drain chicken wings well, and place in shallow baking pan.
- 6Baste with soy sauce mixture, and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture.
- 7Serve hot or cold.
- 8The easiest way to serve hot is to scrape them into a crockpot set to LOW and drizzle them with any remaining soy sauce mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 696.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix