Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my sister's party recipes. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Make and share this Marinated Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken wings apart at joints, discarding tips or freeze them for the stock pot.
- Marinate overnight in salad dressing.
- Combine soy sauce, dressing mix, optional hot pepper flakes, and brown sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat, stirring, until blended and sugar has dissolved.
- Drain chicken wings well, and place in shallow baking pan.
- Baste with soy sauce mixture, and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture.
- Serve hot or cold.
- The easiest way to serve hot is to scrape them into a crockpot set to LOW and drizzle them with any remaining soy sauce mixture.
Excellent marinade and are tough to dry out. Good for a potluck and are still good at room temperature.
My DH and DS and a friend all loved these wings! I baked them at 350*F. for 30 minutes, then broiled them to get them nice and crispy and browned. Very good, they will be made again! Thanks Toby!