1/1 Photo of Marinated Chicken for the Grill
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is my MIL's recipe. When I first watched her make it, I was a little taken aback. I had NEVER seen anyone marinate chicken in mayonnaise! But, it worked!! the chicken did not burn, it was so flavorful and has become the norm in our house. I've only used the full fat mayo for this so I'm not sure if the low fat or fat-free will work. I also skin the thighs, but you don't have to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Throw everything into the gallon size Ziploc bag except the chicken.
- 2Close the bag and shake, squeeze and mix it all up really well.
- 3NOW add the chicken and repeat the mixing process.
- 4You can let it sit for just an hour or for the full flavor, let it sit overnight.
- 5Now throw it on the grill and your done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Chicken for the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: