Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really quick and easy, TASTY recipe! I often make this when I'm short on time but would like to make a quick dish to take to a new Mom, someone ill, or just a friend!
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 12 chicken drumsticks (or thighs, or legs...)
- Mix ketchup, lemon juice, soy sauce and oil.
- Marinate chicken overnight or at least for several hours.
- Broil over medium coals for 45 to 60 minutes, or bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
This turned out great. I also used Garlic Powder, Red pepper flakes for heat, and put it in the oven for an hour. The house smelled so good while they cooked, and I marinated them for about 5 hours.
Very simple, bland recipe. If I try this again, I would definitely add cranberry sauce or Apricot preserves with minced onion for flavor. Edible & simple to make, but nobody is interested in the leftovers. Sorry, not a fan of this recipe.
I tried this recipe and it was fantastic. I marinated about 4 hrs. My husband who is simple meat & potatoes loved it. I don't like dark meat chicken very much and I loved it. Thanks for a recipe that I will use over and over. I did use 1/2 olive oil and 1/2 sesame oil and added some garlic. we love our garlic