Prep 5 hrs
Cook 40 mins
This is a very easy recipe, but every time I serve this dish to someone, people always ask me this recipe! It's not spicy, so children can eat it to.
- 1 kg chicken breasts or 1 kg any chicken
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crashed
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Cut the chicken is pieces.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken in the sauce over the night or half the day.
- Put it in the oven proof trey and bake it in the moderate oven till the chicken is cooked.
- Serve it with steamed rice.