Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A combination of citrus juices, herbs and garlic make for a delicious marinade for chicken breasts. Great for your next cookout!
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- Combine all ingredients to make a marinade and mix well.
- Add chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
Really good flavor
These were tangy and oh so yummy! I had 7 boneless skinless breasts so I doubled the marinade, but kept just the 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes(feeding a 6 yr old too) and added a little brown sugar . I marinated for about 3 hours and served with "Perfect Pasta Salad "(from this site) and sourdough rolls. It smelled great on the grill and was so good! Thanks, Marie!
I cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, and my DH loved it. I had second helpings. It was a fantastic and easy recipe. Thanks for sharing.