Recipe by LoriDe
This is fabulous served with Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole! I prefer to use chicken breasts with skin (then discard the skin later) so it stays moist during baking.
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 6 -8 chicken breasts (preferably with skin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken into gallon resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over the top.
- Marinate 8-10 hours.
- Remove from marinade (discard marinade) and place on foil-lined baking sheet with sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
- Also great on the grill!