Recipe by Lainey39
This marinade makes the meat so tender and flavorful. Plan ahead; this needs to marinate overnight (which is not included in the preparation time). In the spring and summer, I like to use my outdoor grill. In the winter, I like to use my George Foreman grill.
Top Review by Claudia Dawn
Terrific recipe! So many terriyaki chicken recipes are over-powering - not this one! I was surprised at how moist and tender the chicken turned out. And this gets an A+ for ease in preparation. I will be making this one often. Thanks, Lainey for another keeper.
- 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish.
- Add chicken.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.