- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.