Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 hrs
From taste of home.
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
I have to give this 2 stars for being "OK." I didn't think they were worthy of 5 stars. I didn't change a thing; nothing impressive.
I marinated my chicken and froze it for when we went camping. This turned out a wonderfully moist chicken when cooked over the campfire. It smelled great while cooking. I served with grilled whole sweet onions and grilled chive cream cheese stuffed banana peppers. Lovely dinner:)