Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Smoky Mountain Cafe
Make and share this Marinated Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pepper in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Marinate for at least one hour, up to over night in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high, spray grates with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill the chicken skin side down for about 5 minutes, flip chicken, brush on remaining marinade and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook 5 minutes per side until cook through.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes before serving.
Very nice marinade! I used b/s chicken breasts since that is what was in the freezer, but this would be so much better on the thighs! Gave it a nice teriyaki-like flavor that was not too salty or sweet. Made for My Three Chefs Tag.