Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Canada from All Recipes Cooking Time does not include marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated, fresh
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine soy sauce, wine, lemon juice, oil, italian seasoning, ginger, garlic, onion powder, and black pepper in a large, resealable plastic bag.
- Place chicken in the bag, and seal.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-hot heat,.
- Thread the chicken on skewers, and set aside.
- Pour marinade into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over a high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Cook chicken on the prepared grill for approximately 8 minutes per side, basting with the sauce several times.
- Chicken is done when juices run clear.
I liked this better than my husband did. He said all he could taste was the lemon juice.
Great recipe. I used this chilled for a salad, my DH whom does Not eat salads asked for me to make a salad w/this chicken recipe again.
Super tasting chicken! Made half a recipe using three large chicken breasts. Grilled indoors 'unskewered' - flavorful and juicy! Can't wait to to do this on the BBQ for family and friends, skewered and whole! Thank you for another of your recipes that is going into my favorites cookbook.