1/3 Photos of Marinated Chicken
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from Canada from All Recipes Cooking Time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, wine, lemon juice, oil, italian seasoning, ginger, garlic, onion powder, and black pepper in a large, resealable plastic bag.
- 2Place chicken in the bag, and seal.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- 4Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-hot heat,.
- 5Thread the chicken on skewers, and set aside.
- 6Pour marinade into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over a high heat.
- 7Lightly oil grill grate.
- 8Cook chicken on the prepared grill for approximately 8 minutes per side, basting with the sauce several times.
- 9Chicken is done when juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 579.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: