Recipe by dinkn2buk
This recipe is easy to prepare and very tasty. I came across it experimenting in the kitchen one afternoon. The marinade goes together quite well even though when I have told people they think the ingredients don't sound right together. Believe me it's yummy.
Top Review by Abby Girl
This recipe has a "bold, in your face" taste. I love Dijon mustard, so I made that change! I used boneless chicken thighs, added the marinade and froze them flat in the freezer. Great for a quick dinner, or in my case, company came and I pulled out 3 different types of chicken thighs. Perfect for OMAC. I would recommend this recipe! Thanks for sharing
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (you can use thigh or pieces and I recommend skinless as the marinade seems to hold better)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon american mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Measurements are approximate and can be varied to taste.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Cover container and marinade in fridge overnight.
- Place chicken in tray and place in preheated oven at 180° for 40 minutes or until cooked.
- During cooking baste chicken a few times with the left over marinade.
- Turn chicken once during cooking (20 minutes).