Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve hot or cold. You can chill these overnight before cooking. A tasty low fat dish.
Make and share this Marinated Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 orange, rind of, finely grated
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and black pepper
- 8 chicken breasts, skinned
- Mix together the rind and juice of the orange and lemon, the honey, balsamic vinegar, tomato puree, oregano and seasoning in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Score flesh of the chicken breasts using a sharp knife. Add chicken pieces to marinade and coat all over. Cover dish with cling film and marinate for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Cook chicken for 30 minutes or until the juices run clear when the thickest part is pierced with the tip of a knife. Transfer to a serving plate.