Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This a very good recipe from Cooking Light Magazine. The combination of flavors is wonderful and very Greek-like. I use more olives and banana peppers for more texture and flavor. Chill time is cook time.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh, flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pickled banana pepper, chopped coarsely
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Stir with a whisk.
- Drizzle over bean mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Chill at least one hour.