Prep 5 mins
Cook 48 hrs
A different approach for cheery season, marinate as you would olives! For Zaar World Tour 8
Make and share this Marinated Cherries (Cerises Marinees) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cherries
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves removed
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- zest of one orange
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Combine all ingredients. Put in a glass jar and let marinate overnight or longer. Let come to room temperature before serving.