Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this a few times a year and it's always a hit.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes about 2 cups
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) canwhole pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
This was good, but I wasn't really sure how to serve this. I tried serving with baguette slices, but the stuff kept sliding off. Maybe threading a piece of each ingredient on a fancy toothpick would work better for me.