Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Marinated Cheese Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g brick cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (Olive Oil Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Cut cream cheese into 32 pieces; place in shallow dish. (cool cream cheese well to make it easier to cut).
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cheese.
- Refridgerate 1 hour.