Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really easy and needs to be prepared the night before so the flavors have a change to blend. I've also added pepperoni that's been cut into small strips.
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, cubed
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients, mixing gently, and let sit in the refrigerator overnight. Gently turn or mix a couple of times. Serve on platter and drizzle extra olive oil over.