Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
A friend of mine brought this to Bridge Night to share with everyone. Needless to say there wasn't anything left. It's a great appetizer for any gathering.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 3⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Slice cheese into 1/4 inch rectangles; alternate slices in 10 inch pie plate.
- Mix together all other ingredients, pour over cheese, sprinkle parsley on top for eye appeal. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve at room temperature with good crackers.