Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great make ahead recipe. Everyone loves it!!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Whisk together first three ingredients until mixture is blended. Stir in red peppers and next 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- Slice cheese into 1/4" bite size pieces. Arrange in a 9x13 dish. Pour marinade over cheese.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Transfer to a platter (placing cream cheese on top) and spoon marinade over top. Serve with a variety of crackers.
- Note: You can use any type of cheese you like. I have used Havarti, white cheddar, and mozarella.