This is a great make ahead recipe. Everyone loves it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1Whisk together first three ingredients until mixture is blended. Stir in red peppers and next 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Slice cheese into 1/4" bite size pieces. Arrange in a 9x13 dish. Pour marinade over cheese.
- 3Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 4Transfer to a platter (placing cream cheese on top) and spoon marinade over top. Serve with a variety of crackers.
- 5Note: You can use any type of cheese you like. I have used Havarti, white cheddar, and mozarella.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.5
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 679.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar