Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from a person I work with..yummy!!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb muenster cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces whole kalamata olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 lb salami, cubed
- 3 ounces whole green olives
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, fennel seed, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Add the cheese, salami, Kalamata olives, and green olives.
- Toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate, refrigerated and covered overnight.