Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
I first tasted this appetizer at an office Christmas party and I was hooked. It is super easy to make, time saving because you make it the night before and is loaded with great taste. Your mouth with thank you for the explosion of flavors.
Top Review by JiliBean
I used cheddar, aged provolone, mozzerella and cream cheese all in one container, poured the marinade over and stuck it in the fridge for 4 days...it was excellent!!! Thanks for this yummy appetizer!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, about the same size as the cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice cream cheese and white cheddar cheese into thin slices. (For easier slicing, place cream cheese in freezer for a few minutes.) Alternately layer the two cheeses.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour dressing mixture on top of cheese.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with a knife to slice through the cheese block and assorted crackers.