Recipe by MattMattBoBatt
This very flavorful salmon had my family demanding more! I hope you like it as much as we did.
- 1 cedar plank
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, skinned
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except plank in large ziploc bag. Marinate in refrigerator for one hour.
- Soak cedar plank in water while the salmon is marinating.
- After one hour, heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place plank on grill for 3 minutes and then flip it over.
- Remove salmon from bag and place on plank. Discard remaining marinade.
- Close lid on grill and cook for 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork in the thickest spot.