1 hr 20 mins
This very flavorful salmon had my family demanding more! I hope you like it as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except plank in large ziploc bag. Marinate in refrigerator for one hour.
- 2Soak cedar plank in water while the salmon is marinating.
- 3After one hour, heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 4Place plank on grill for 3 minutes and then flip it over.
- 5Remove salmon from bag and place on plank. Discard remaining marinade.
- 6Close lid on grill and cook for 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork in the thickest spot.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Cedar Plank Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.2
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 2051.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 37.7 g