Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
This very flavorful salmon had my family demanding more! I hope you like it as much as we did.
Make and share this Marinated Cedar Plank Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except plank in large ziploc bag. Marinate in refrigerator for one hour.
- Soak cedar plank in water while the salmon is marinating.
- After one hour, heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place plank on grill for 3 minutes and then flip it over.
- Remove salmon from bag and place on plank. Discard remaining marinade.
- Close lid on grill and cook for 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork in the thickest spot.