Recipe by KeriLou
A co-worker of mine, Pam Derby, from San Angelo, TX gave me this recipe back in the '80's and I have enjoyed it, taking it to potlucks, etc.
Top Review by KitKat54
I have made this recipe for many, many years. I make it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas because it pairs so well with the bland turkey. The longer this mixture sits in the frig, the better it tastes. It will even last up to three weeks in your frig - if it lasts that long!
- 2 lbs carrots, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 10 1⁄2 ounces tomato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard, prepared
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper