Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is posted for ZWT 2006. It is from A Taste of Nova Scotia
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook carrots until almost tender.
- Cool and put in casserole dish.
- Mix together sugar, oil, soup, dried mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pour over carrots.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven until mixture has bubbled and is hot.
What a simple, easy way to bring the carrot to a new level! VERY NICE TASTING! I steamed the carrots & followed the recipe for a great side dish! Thanks for this new way to do 'em up! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Bargain Basement cooking game]