Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sounds like it would be good on crusty bread. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds fab and is definitely in my must try list.
- Grill capsicums on hob if you have gas or in the oven until it blackens.
- Cool in a plastic bag.
- Gently peel the black off but do not rinse.
- Slice in long strips.
- Combine capsicum with the thyme, garlic, parsley, bayleaf and spring onion.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients, season well.
- Pour over capsicum and toss well.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Will keep for up to three days in the fridge.