Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy with a tangy dressing, especially good for a large crowd
Make and share this Marinated Canned Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can green beans or 1 can wax bean
- 1 can peas
- 1 can chickpeas or 1 can kidney bean
- 1 can corn
- 1⁄2 cup green peppers or 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallions or 1⁄2 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Open all cans and drain vegetables and beans well.
- Mix in a large bowl.
- Add in chopped vegetables.
- Pour over dressing.