Recipe by VA
THE BEST burgers I've found. My family won't eat any others! Cooking time includes marinating time.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
I used pre-formed frozen burger patties, so this was very easy to put together. The marinade does a good job of flavoring the burgers, and helping to keep them juicy while grilling.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground round
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except ground round.
- Shape ground round into patties, 3/4" thick.
- Place in a covered container and pour the marinade mixture over them.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight, turning patties frequently.
- Remove from marinade and sear over high heat to seal in the juices.