Recipe by Hey Jude
Unbelievably quick and easy, you can marinate overnight, or throw it together 15 minutes before cooking. This is one of our summertime favorites. Serve with rice and a vegetable.
Top Review by echo echo
I just used light (lower-sodium) soy sauce to replace the combination of light and dark soy sauce. I marinated the chops in the fridge about 8 hours. The pork chops were highly flavorful and unbelievably tender. My sister asked for the recipe, so I know we'll both be making this again and again.
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lb pork chop
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler (or prepare outdoor grill).
- Mix together all ingredients except pork chops; pour over the pork chops, making sure they're all well coated; let sit for 15 minutes or refrigerate for longer marinating.
- Broil, or grill, for at least 3 1/2 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Serve at once.