Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful and refreshing salad. I have brought it to work for functions and it always goes fast with people asking for the recipe! The recipe is from a KRAFT magazine a few years ago. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
- 1419.54 ml broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 236.59 ml cherries or 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 236.59 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 29.58 ml sunflower seeds
- 118.29 ml kraft light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1. Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl until combined; add to broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- 3. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
This was a super simple salad to throw together in the morning and have ready by lunch time. It has a very nice sweet/tangy flavor that pared well with the broccoli and tomatoes. I diced up my red onion to keep the pieces small, but followed everything else as written. It was a very refreshing side salad that I served with your Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich for lunch today. Thanks for another great lunch addition Backwoods Foodie! Made for PAC Spring 2014.