From More Recipes from a Kitchen Garden – Shepherd’s Garden Seeds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel broccoli stems; cut into 1/8 to ¼ inch slices.
- 2In a bowl or large jar, combine vinegar, sugar, salt and tarragon, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- 3Add broccoli, stirring to coat thoroughly.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring once or twice.
- 5Before serving, drain off liquid and stir in sesame oil.
- 6Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Broccoli Stems
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g