Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Weight Watchers: 365 Day Menu Cookbook. Quick and easy. Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
- 1 cup broccoli floret, blanched
- 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash artificial sweetener
- 1 dash pepper
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl; toss. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Made these for a healthy appy and while I felt they were OK, the rest of the family did not. I think they might need a little more tang to the marinade - maybe a little bit of lemon and zest, then again it could just be my personal taste preferance.