Recipe by LorenLou
Delicious addition to any summer menu - or any time you like!
Top Review by sugarpea
Very, very good. I went ahead and used the chopped stems and didn't have a problem. This is great with some good bread for dipping as there is plenty of dressing. I used olive oil and skipped the Accent. Otherwise I followed the recipe. It was gobbled at our table. Thanks, LorenLou.
- 3 bunches fresh broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1 clove garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain the broccoli, then cut the florets from the heads.
- Discard the stems, leaves, etc.
- ,or reserve for another use.
- Place the florets in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Combine the oil, vinegars, and all seasonings, whisking to combine.
- Pour the marinade over the broccoli florets.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and place in refrigerator for 24 hrs.
- ,stirring occasionally.