Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. Make ahead.
- 2 lbs broccoli, cut up
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Simmer broccoli in lightly salted water in large saucepan, covered, 3-5 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- Arrange broccoli in glass mixing bowl. Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and serve.