Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy make ahead dish.
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 bunches broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- In a jar with a tight fitting lide, shade the first 6 ingredients until well mixed.
- Add oil and shake again.
- Pour over broccoli in non metallic bowl.
- Toss, cover and marinate 24 hours.
- Mix several times while marinating.
this great and easy made as written none left in my family that means alot