2 hrs 8 mins
This was like tenderloin beef, very tender
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs venison loin, cut into 4 servings each 3/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1Place the meat in a glass dish and pour the cooled marinade over it.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3Remove the meat from the marinade and dry on paper towels.
- 4Heat the oil in a frying pan (cast iron) over high heat.
- 5Add the meat and fry it quickly for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- 6Serve immediately on heated plates.
- 8Place the water, bay leaf, onion and thyme, in a pan, bring to boil.
- 9Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 10Cool slightly and add the red wine, then cool the marinade in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Boneless Venison Loin
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 24.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.5 g