Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was like tenderloin beef, very tender
Make and share this Marinated Boneless Venison Loin recipe from Food.com.
- Place the meat in a glass dish and pour the cooled marinade over it.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and dry on paper towels.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (cast iron) over high heat.
- Add the meat and fry it quickly for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately on heated plates.
- Place the water, bay leaf, onion and thyme, in a pan, bring to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly and add the red wine, then cool the marinade in the fridge.