1/4 Photos of Marinated Boned Leg of Lamb
2 hrs 15 mins
Wonderful roasted leg of lamb. Either you drool over it or you despise it. You can also BBQ this recipe. Very tender results from this recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the lamb overnight in the fridge.
- 2Drain the meat next morning but reserve the marinade.
- 3Put the leg on a rack, fat side up.
- 4Brush with marinade and broil for 10 minutes on each side or until golden, baste occasionally.
- 5Place lamb on middle rack lower temp to 325f and roast until just pink apprx 2 hrs (depending on the size of the roast)- Check internal temp and if done ahead of the time remove from oven and cover with foil.
- 6Remember that the lamb will continue to cook even out of the oven.
- 7For the last 40 minutes roast some potatoes around the roast.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Boned Leg of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (3066 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1162.1
- Calories from Fat 794
- Total Fat 88.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 303.9 mg
- Sodium 647.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 84.5 g