Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Everyday Food, September 2007.
- 1⁄2 pint bocconcini (about 20 balls)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest of, peeled into long strips
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- In a medium bowl, combine bocconcini, oil, lemon zest, rosemary, red-pepper flakes, and salt.
- Let stand at room temperature, at least 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- (Or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days, bring to room temperature and toss before serving).